Search This Blog

Labels

Tuesday 10 February 2015

Gangrel - Vampire - She Wolf Tutorial

Hi everyone! It's been a while uh? Today I wanted to share a tutorial of a look I've created for a saturday night Live Gameplay of Vampire The Masquerade.

For those who don't know, Vampire The Masquerade is a role playing game in which you can dress and act as your character. The character has the features, past and abilities you choose for them according to the rules in the game manual.

As you might have guessed you play as a vampire, but what kind? You choose. There are actually a lot of different vampire clans and each one of them has its own features and disciplines, plus all the things you want to add to make it personal. My actual PG is from clan Gangrel.


Gangrel logo

The Gangrels are the vampires which are more connected with nature. They have peculiar abilities, such as talking and controlling animals but they are fierce combatants too: they are among the few which can actually control their inner Beast and use it at their advantage. Some of the more powerful Gangrel can actually transform into animals, most common forms are wolves or bats.
My PG is also a "witch", before becoming a vampire she was burnt to stake even if she wasn't actually practicing magic (she was basically an herbalist).

So this is the look I came up with:






And this was my outfit:



Curious about this look? Check out my first video!



I hope you enjoyed and see you soon!
xx

Giulia

No comments:

Post a Comment