Search This Blog

Labels

Monday 13 January 2014

Tutorial: Iridescent Lilac

Hi everyone! Here I am again with another tutorial. This time I'm going to do a look with an awsome pigment by Inglot which I bought in Milan just a couple of days ago :)



Products I used for this look:
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original
  • Inglot AMC Eyeshadow Loose Pigment in shade 35
  • Inglot Eyeshadows P446 and M328
  • A matte white and a matte black eyeshadow
  • Maybelline Feather Look Mascara
  • Shaka Eyepencil in a light taupe-lilac color (sorry, don't find anything that resembles a number or a name on it)
Get this look step-by-step:
  1. Apply the primer all over your lid
  2. Take a flat eyeshadow brush and dump it with tiny bit of water. Take now the Inglot pigment and apply it all over the lid but not into the crease. Since you'll get plenty of fall out I suggest doing your foundation after your eye makeup.
  3. Blend the edges with a fluffy brush and a color similar to your skin tone
  4. Intensify the crease and the outer corner of the eye with a perly dark purple eyeshadow (Inglot P446)
  5. With the matte black eyeshadow trace a fine line to define the eye (you can use your gel or liquid eyeliner if you prefer)
  6. Put some matte white eyeshadow under your brow as an highlight
  7. Curl your lashes and apply mascara
  8. Apply the taupe eyepencil in the waterline and just a bit below
  9. I completed the look combining a burgundy matte lipstick, this was a Long Lasting Lipstick by Sephora in shade 22
Hope you like the look! I personally think this pigment is awsome, and I'll surely make a review of that soon ;) Let me know what you think! Thanks for the support

Giulia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment