Search This Blog

Labels

Wednesday 16 September 2015

Lime Crime Cashmere Dupe?

Hi everyone! This post is totally random...
I was playing around with lipsticks today and lately I'm really into greige-kind-of colors. Of course everyone knows and raves about Lime Crime Velvetine in Cashmere, but I wanted to find a similar shade firstly because after all that happened in this last months with Lime Crime I don't want to buy any more products from them, secondly because as beutiful as it might be, Cashmere is SOOOOO drying on me.

I recently bought some of the Jordana modern matte lipsticks (might do a video swatch soon), and this is what I came up with:



Jordana Innocent is a similar color but not an exact dupe. As you can see from the swatches, cashmere is a tiny bit darker and has a bit more pink to it. To me it's personally close enough, I think it's very hard to find an exact dupe for Cashmere, also I needed it to be confortable. This in my opinion is a good comprimise, it's still a greige color, good payoff, awsome staying power and it's not so drying. If you want to add more pink to it, just wear a mauve lip liner under it.

Hope this was helpful, see you next time!
Giulia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment